SMS Marketing Services’s Lead Scoring feature allows you to quickly and efficiently score customer contacts. All of this data is collected via our two tracking features. Contacts can accumulate scores in different categories.
How it Works
- 01Assign scores to actions based on which are important. For example, keywords, clicking on a page or link, etc…
- 02When a contact hits a certain composite score, a message can be automatically sent.
- 1Say a fitness club has multiple keywords for potential customers to text in to learn about different fitness programs (i.e.: strength training agility, speed, diet or more).
- 2The fitness club could make it so when a contact texts in one of these keywords, they would be assigned 5 points in that category.
- 3If the contact provides their full name, they get 3 more points.
- 4If the contact clicks a link about the category, they get 2 points.
- 5So if the potential customer texted the keyword “weights”, provided their full name, and clicked on a link about strength training, they would have 10 points in that category.
- 6As soon as the customer’s points hit a certain mark, the club could automatically initiate a drip campaign that provides the customer with information on their packages.