Text messages have revolutionized how we communicate, quickly becoming our go-to channel for daily use. SMS Marketing Services’s powerful targeting and automations tools go further than common mass texting solutions, helping you save time scheduling shifts, fill scheduling holes automatically, and improve employee satisfaction.
98% of all texts are read, making it the most reliable way to send shift schedules
- Send a picture of the schedule or even a link to the scheduling webpage, and track who’s viewed it.
- With a response rate 7.5x higher and 60x quicker than email, you can determine who cannot make their shift with enough notice before you finalize the schedule.
- Reach 100% of your employees from our integrated omni channel platform with texting, email, social media, and voice.
When you need to find someone to cover a shift or come in on an unexpectedly busy day, no channel offers the speed and convenience of texting.
- Quickly find a shift replacement without blasting your entire company by sending an alert to only those in the same position.
- Automatically answer common questions with our intelligent Text Bot.
- Reduce the number of no-shows with automated shift reminders.
Keep employee retention high by reducing frustrations associated with scheduling.
- Two-way texting lets employees ask questions and receive shift schedules without risking phone tag or buried emails.
- Gather feedback with text surveys to improve the shift allocation processes.
- Text for business matters using your existing landline phone number, rather than divulging your personal mobile number to all your employees.
SMS Marketing Services’s texting solution goes beyond simple mass blasting services. It can automate every point of interaction you have with the employee, from signup and shift reminders, to filling scheduling holes and sending feedback surveys to improve your process. For example:
Send messages via SMS, MMS, email, social media, and voice, all from our integrated platform.
Maintain control and consistency across your multiple employees, departments, or locations.
Have the software you already use send text messages or synchronize contacts without having to program it all yourself.
We offer unmatched 365-day support, along with consulting to help you grow from your initial use case to a comprehensive automated strategy.