Text messages have revolutionized how we communicate, quickly becoming our go-to channel for daily use. SMS Marketing Services helps you tap into this power for your company, allowing you to reach your subscribers, even while they are on the go. Our advanced tools go further than common mass texting solutions by helping you boost subscriber engagement, increase revenue and satisfaction, and improve how your events and facilities operate.
Maximize engagement, as texts are responded to 60x quicker and 7.5x more often than email.
- Get new sign-ups for alerts using mobile keywords and online forms.
- With our unique Smart Targeting, you send only relevant messages based on member interests and click-through behavior (e.g.: send an invite for a softball game to only those who showed interest in sports by clicking on a link)
- Keep members up-to-date on your accomplishments and what your next
Leverage your subscriber base to increase revenue and event attendance year-round. For example:
- Our unique Smart Targeting lets you automatically send only relevant promotions (e.g.: VIPs or veterans).
- Send links like “watch live” and app downloads, and track which subscribers click it using our Click Through Tracking tool. You can even have a reminder automatically sent to those who haven’t clicked it within a day, week, etc…
- Provide sponsors with opportunities to promote their keywords and promotional messages through texting.
- Automatically send special birthday promotions or holiday offerings on the day.
Nowadays, subscribers would rather text over call because it’s more convenient and less time-consuming. With SMS Marketing Services, you can:
- Give customers the option to text you, so they don’t have to risk being put on hold or have emails buried in an inbox.
- Send parking updates, so event goers know which lots are full.
- Gather subscribers’ feedback with interactive surveys. Based on their responses, they can even automatically be placed into groups, so you can better target them.
Everyone carries their phone with them at all times, making it the perfect tool to send and receive alerts. For example
- Send notifications to coordinate staff, especially during critical situations.
- Improve reporting of venue maintenance (e.g.: allow guests to report a broken bathroom stall by texting “Stall5” to 99000).
- Automatically fill empty shifts when an employee is unable to come into work.
- Let HR notify employees with targeted benefits information using Smart Targeting.
- Find more qualified applicants for jobs and automatically match them with openings relevant to their qualifications. Our intelligent Text Bot that can even ask them qualifying questions, and automatically send them a link to relevant jobs based on their answers.
SMS Marketing Services allows you to communicate with subscribers throughout every stage of their experience, through signup, engagement, purchase, and customer service. For example:
Send messages via SMS, MMS, email, social media, and voice, all from our integrated platform.
Maintain control and consistency across your multiple employees, departments, or locations.
Have the software you already use send text messages or synchronize contacts without having to program it all yourself.
We offer unmatched 365-day support, along with consulting to help you grow from your initial use case to a comprehensive automated strategy.