SMS Marketing Services’s enables you to create a pre-recorded voice message and send out a voice broadcast to all of your audience. Voice messaging is effective because it allows you to put a human touch to your messaging, and may be preferred by some subscribers both on mobile and landline phones.
Voice Broadcasting Use Cases
Advantages of SMS Marketing Services’s Voice Broadcasting
- Use any audio file to serve as your message.
- Our text-to-speech system can also read your text and generate recorded messages for you.
- Send your voice message to one person or a group of people at one time.
- Schedule your blast to go out immediately or on a specific date and time.
- Enable your message to be sent again if there is no answer or a busy signal.
- Target specific members or groups of your audience with more relevant messages.