You tried email and flyers but they don’t work, and radio ads and mobile apps are too expensive. That’s where text messaging comes in, giving you a direct and cost-effective way to reach your customers while they’re on-the-go. SMS Marketing Services’s industry-leading and powerful SMS automations platform will help keep your restaurant generating profit year round.
98% of text messages are read, making it the most effective way to reach your patrons.
- SMS and MMS Messaging: Send text promotions and reservation reminders, as well as MMS picture messages of your menu.
- Mobile Coupons: Send mobile coupons to attract the 77% that are more likely to go to a restaurant during off-peak times if they received a discount.
- Omni Channel Broadcasting: Announce upcoming specials through texting, picture messaging, email, and social media.
- Smart Targeting: Sort customers based on their coupon redemption behavior history so you can target more relevant offers in the future. For example, create a list of everyone who used your “Steak” coupon and then send them relevant specials.
- Auto-Campaign: Send your customers a coupon link. Then, if the customer has not redeemed it, our automations can send them a reminder a few days before the coupon expires.
Repeat business is vital to your success. SMS Marketing Services helps keep customers happy with:
- Landline Texting: Enable patrons to either call or text your existing business number to request reservations or place an order, rather than be stuck on a call or on hold. This also lets you text patrons without having to use your personal number.
- Interactive Text Response: Automatically answer questions about location hours, give directions, and parking instructions.
- Automated Reminders: Reduce no-shows with automated reservation reminders.
- SMS Surveys: Gather feedback to improve the dining experience with powerful surveys that have 5x the response rate of email surveys.
Whether you have multiple employees or multiple locations, it is important to keep things consistent and secure.
- Shift Scheduling: Send employees their shifts, and quickly cover missed shifts as texting is 60x faster than email.
- Access Control: Limit which features each member of your team is allowed to access based on what’s relevant to their job.
- Custom Messaging Templates: Maintain a consistent brand image across all your messages by creating custom templates for all of your stores.
SMS Marketing Services’s texting solution goes beyond servicing as a mass blasting service. It can automate your communications with customers and employees throughout their lifecycle with your establishments. Here’s an example:
Send messages via SMS, MMS, email, social media, and voice, all from our integrated platform.
Maintain control and consistency across your multiple employees, departments, or locations.
Have the software you already use send text messages or synchronize contacts without having to program it all yourself.
We offer unmatched 365-day support, along with consulting to help you grow from your initial use case to a comprehensive automated strategy.