Students and parents hardly ever check their email on time, but they always check their phones. So, it’s not surprising that text messages are almost five times more likely to be read. This is why more schools are turning to texting as their key channel for connecting with their students and parents. SMS Marketing Services goes beyond simple mass text announcements by offering industry-leading automations and engagement tools that will help schools communicate throughout the entire process – from registration and student engagement to parent communication and college placement.
SMS Marketing Services offers a variety of ways to ensure your messages are seen.
- Text Alerts: Texting has a 98% read rate, so you can be sure to increase awareness of your programs and campus activities.
- MMS: Send picture messages via MMS, so you can send handouts and permission slips without worrying about them being lost.
- Omni-Channel: With SMS, email, social media, and voice notifications, you can be sure that your messages get through no matter the contact’s channel preference.
Being able to respond to student and parent questions quickly is paramount to ensure your school runs smoothly.
- Landline Texting: Faculty, administrators, and counselors can exchange text messages with students and parents using their existing phone number. This allows them to have text conversations with students without having to expose their personal phone number. Now, students can communicate with counselors quickly without having to play phone tag, or have their messages buried in email.
It’s vital to get students ready for college or trade schools. SMS Marketing Services automates simple task like sending reminders for application deadlines, and even more complex campaigns, like targeted scholarship offerings, saving your staff valuable time and energy. For example:
- After a college fair, you can send a link to a form to learn more about the interests of those who attended.
- Based on their response in the form, you can automatically send more information about your programs and course offerings that match their interests.
- Then, schedule a follow-up message containing information about scholarships that are offered for that college or in that field, all automatically.
When a critical situation arises on campus, seconds matter. That’s why texting is the best way to alert student, staff, and parents during events like dangerous weather or criminal activity.
- Yes/No: This offers a rapid way for students and staff to indicate whether they are safe or not. Your administration can then follow up with those who indicate they are in danger.
- Interactive Text Response System: SMS Marketing Services can also automate certain tasks, allowing you to focus on more demanding matters. See example
SMS Marketing Services allows you to communicate with students throughout every stage of their lifecycle with your school. For example:
Send messages via SMS, MMS, email, social media, and voice, all from our integrated platform.
Maintain control and consistency across your multiple employees, departments, or locations.
Have the software you already use send text messages or synchronize contacts without having to program it all yourself.
We offer unmatched 365-day support, along with consulting to help you grow from your initial use case to a comprehensive automated strategy.