Auto dealers have always faced the same problem: getting enough qualified leads in order to meet their quota. Email, postcards, and phone calls don’t work, and radio ads are costly and ineffective. That’s where text messaging comes in, giving dealerships a direct and cost-effective way to reach leads and get them to the lot. SMS Marketing Services’s automated software enables dealerships to use the power of texting to close more sales, boost customer service, and ultimately generate more repeat business.
Getting the message out about new models or an upcoming sale can be a tall order. Luckily, SMS Marketing Services allows you to better advertise to customers through:
- Smart Targeting: Sort customers based on what they are looking for, so you can target more relevant offers in the future. For example, create a list of everyone who has expressed interest in SUV’s and automatically send them offers when new models come in stock.
- SMS and MMS Messaging: Mobile messaging gets you 7.5x more responses than email, so your hot leads won’t be going cold. Send text promotions when you are having a sale as well as MMS picture messages of your new cars to entice customers.
People would rather text than bother being stuck on the phone for hours. WIth SMS messaging, your service reps can answer customer questions in real time.
- Landline Texting: Send and receive text messages using the phone number you already operate and advertise. This way, you can text with customers without exposing your personal number.
- Individualized Alerts: Send personalized messages to customers about things like pricing or when a car they are interested in is back in stock.
- Omni-Channel Messaging: Announce recalls across all channels including text, email, social media, and voice broadcast from our integrated platform, so customers are aware they need to bring their vehicle in.
Service and repair visits are a vital part of any dealerships revenue, so it’s important that customers actually show up.
- Auto Reminders: With SMS Marketing Services’s automations you can automatically send service reminders every six months to keep it on customers minds, and when they make an appointment you can send a reminder the day beforehand to make sure they show up.
- Intelligent Text Bot: Our intelligent Text Bot system can function as an automated text messaging attendant that can answer common questions by branching customers down messaging paths based on how they respond to texts. See example
SMS Marketing Services allows you to communicate with customers throughout every stage of the customer experience. For example:
Send messages via SMS, MMS, email, social media, and voice, all from our integrated platform.
Maintain control and consistency across your multiple employees, departments, or locations.
Have the software you already use send text messages or synchronize contacts without having to program it all yourself.
We offer unmatched 365-day support, along with consulting to help you grow from your initial use case to a comprehensive automated strategy.