Sometimes all we really want is a simple answer. With SMS Marketing Services’s Yes/No Response feature, you can gain immediate feedback by asking your audience to respond to a question with a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. This is great way to grow your contact database by having contacts opt themselves in to vote. Or, if you already have a contact list, you can easily text a question to poll your audience and get instant replies.
Advantages of Yes/No Voting
- Grow your contact database whenever a subscriber texts your keyword as long as you offer proper disclosure.
- Customize your auto-responses for “Yes” replies and “No” replies.
- Automatically track who has participated and who has not.
- Receive immediate responses from your audience in critical situations.
- Get reports on who participated, their responses, and statistical results.
The SMS Marketing Services Advantage
- Auto Campaigns – Depending on whether the subscriber responds Y or N, send them different messages.
- Smart Targeting – Automatically sort contacts into separate distribution lists based on how they respond, so you can target future messages.