SMS Marketing Services’s Report Manager feature allows you to view comprehensive analytics and reports on your messaging campaigns in order to make sure they are as effective as possible. See what worked and what didn’t, and apply what you learned to future campaigns.
Benefits of SMS Marketing Services’s Reports
- You can pull up your reports whenever you need them.
- By having more data, you can accurately measure your ROI.
- Get a snapshot of a campaign’s progress on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.
Reports may be pulled for any user or sub-account from within the platform*, including:
- Logs showing the subscribers who received a message and those who did not
- Total number of successfully sent messages
- Total number of failed messages
(as well as a list of all subscribers who fail to receive a text message)
- Total number of subscribers who have opted out
- Time of Day messages have been sent
- Demographic information can be viewed in our contact database page
- Tracking which opt-in methods are used and how often
- Tracking how subscribers are choosing to opt-out
- Deliverability statistics
- Credit usage reports
- Voting results
SMS Marketing Services can also provide the following reports upon request:
- Opt-Out Report – list of phone numbers who have opted out
- Message Log – list of all messages sent (content and recipients)